Each week, we are preparing to make our kids gatherings the most fun and inviting spaces for Pinellas Kids to worship, learn, play and be together.
We will meet you at our lobby check-in area to check-in your family and answer any questions you may have.
We value presenting the Gospel of Jesus in a creative way. Here is what your child(ren) can expect during their service:
- We sing and dance and move around as we worship Jesus together
- Then we will gather in different age groups to hear a story from the Bible and learn more about God together.
- Each lesson has an activity or game to help make learning fun and exciting
- Then we have lots of time to play and enjoy each other until service ends!
The safety of your family is our priority! You can help us by:
- Checking in your child at least 5 minutes before our services begin. This will help us get to know you and catch up on anything our team may need to know about your child.
- Please do not bring in any outside toys or items. This will help us keep the classrooms clean and safe.
- Please stay home if anyone in your family has experienced the following symptoms over the last 72 hours: Fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, or if you have traveled internationally in the last 14 days or been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.